WILL HUNG from I, LUDICROUS
1. Who are you?
I wish I knew.
2. No, really, who are you?
A middle-aged poet who should know better.
3. What are you up to at the moment?
There’s a plumber in my house installing a new boiler, also writing a novel.
4. What three rules would make up your manifesto?
Humour is subversive, business is to be avoided, there’s no such thing as friendship.
5. If you were the dictator of a modern industrial country, what would
you abolish? What laws would you implement?
I would probably repeal laws rather than pass new ones.
6. What are your lyrics about?
Our lyrics are about man’s struggle to make sense of life.
7. What is your opinion on the contemporary music scene? What do you
I mainly listen to music from the 60s, 70s, I dislike what I’ve heard of rap and hip hop, (hateful and juvenile) but
I’m really out of touch with modern music.
8. What distinguishes you from your peers?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Doing what I’m doing today
10. Any regrets?
Trusting certain individuals, being given out lbw last Saturday.